Admissions process checklist:
- Attending an information meeting is highly recommended.
- Submit a completed Family Application
- Submit a completed Student Application with a $150 fee for each child
(Application will not be processed without a paid fee.)
- Interview between family and school leadership
- Agree to school policies and procedures.
- Enrollment offer:
- Offers of enrollment to students that have not been accepted by
families by 8/1/19 may be withdrawn.
- Declare intent to school board in county of residence
o Deadline for Pulaski County is Wednesday, August 1
o School board deadlines may vary by county
- Pay 1st month’s tuition – due 8/1/19
o $420 if on the 10-month payment plan (before any discounts)
o $350 if on the 12-month payment plan (before any discounts)
Schedule of fees outside of tuition:
- $150/student is due with completed Student Application(s) for new
(See Refund Policy in the Family Application.)
- An enrollment/curriculum fee will range from $150 to 300 per student
based on the date when the school receives a signed Offer of Admission
from you indicating that your student intends to join us for the school year.
This fee is due with the signed Offer of Admission.
- $150 if the signed Offer of Admission is received by Easter
- $200 if it is received after Easter and by July 4th;
- $300 if it is received after July 4th and by Labor Day (9/2/2019)
- There is a $50 fee for school shirts. Each student will receive a set of 5 tshirts in various colors. Additional shirts for the student(s) or parent(s) may
be purchased at $10 each.
Questions about our admissions process should be directed to [email protected]